How do you write a wrap up?
Writing your wrap-up article can be as simple as writing an introduction, listing and linking the past articles, and writing a conclusion. Use the introduction or conclusion to explain why this particular content grouping is valuable and how to use the information.
How do you use wrap up in a sentence?
clothe, as if for protection from the elements.
- Make sure you wrap up in the cold wind.
- Wrap up warmly – it’s bitter outside.
- We’re hoping to wrap up the negotiations this week.
- Wrap up well – it’s cold outside.
- Make sure you wrap up warm – it’s freezing.
- She told them to wrap up warm / warmly.
Is wrap up formal?
(informal) usually used as an order to tell somebody to stop talking or causing trouble, etc.
What are wrap ups?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a summarizing report. 2 : a concluding part : finale. wrap up.
What is wrap up sentence?
to complete or finish something: It’s getting late – let’s wrap it up. She wrapped up a deal just before she left on vacation.
What is a wrap up in an essay?
A conclusion is what you will leave with your reader. It “wraps up” your essay. It demonstrates to the reader that you accomplished what you set out to do. It shows how you have proved your thesis. It provides the reader with a sense of closure on the topic.
What does wrap up mean in slang?
(usually imperative) slang to be silent. (tr) informal. to settle the final details of. to make a summary of.
What’s another term for wrap up?
In this page you can discover 54 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for wrap-up, like: complete, bring to an end or a conclusion, summary, polish off, sum, recapitulation, closing, ending, words, run-through and summation.
Is it rap up or wrap up?
wrap-up (rap′up′), n. a final report or summary:a wrap-up of the evening news. the conclusion or final result:the wrap-up of the election campaign.
What is wrap up meeting?
2. The definition of a wrap up is a summary or final action. The summary of the topics covered by the speakers at the end of a meeting is an example of a wrap up. noun. 7.