How do you apply for a payment?
How do I top up my bmobile Digicel?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*18681234567*2#.
How do I top up my mobile phone?
How do I top up my T-Mobile call credit?
- Dial 150 from the phone you would like to top up.
- Follow the voice instructions.
- You will receive a text as soon as your phone credit has been topped up.
How do I top up my prepaid card?
Locate a POSB/DBS ATM near you:
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card.
- Key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Select More Services followed by Purchase/Top-up Card.
- Select the Telco (Service Provider) followed by TOP-UP CARD.
- Select your Account for top up and enter your Mobile Number for your mobile prepaid.
How do I top up direct?
The Direct Top Up Service allows you to add a voucher card to your account or to send credit directly to a friend or family member’s account.
This is a very convenient way of transferring credit, without applying the voucher to your own account.
- Dial *125# send.
- Dial *125*1876number#send. …
- Dial *125*Voucher Number#send.
How do you load credit on bmobile?
Use the ‘Credit Me’ request feature by dialling *130 * your party’s number * dollar amount and #.
How do I top up my bmobile mifi?
Top Up First $249 for Mifi Premium Prepaid Plan. $699 (vat exclu) for Mifi Device.
For Roaming Data
- Dial *600# from your USSD screen on Huawei Web User Interface or App.
- Dial *100 from your bmobile number.
- Dial 824-TSTT (8788). Option 1.
Can I top up a mobile phone online?
On Mobiletopup.co.uk, you can get your mobile top-up online in a few simple steps: Start by selecting your UK mobile provider and the amount of call credit or mobile data you’d like to purchase. Enter your email address and select a payment method. You can choose from PayPal, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa.
What does mobile top up mean?
When you connect a mobile phone to a network (a Telecommunication Provider) you need to purchase credits to enable you to use that Telco network’s Airtime. … A Top-Up is referred to as ‘adding more credit / value / currency’ to a mobile phone’s service.
Can I top up expiry prepaid card?
Expired prepaid card cannot be reactivated and the SIM will be forfeited once it expires. You may wish to purchase a new prepaid card.
What are top up cards?
noun. a card bought by a mobile phone user entitling him or her to a stipulated amount of credit for future calls.