Can I top up my pay as you go card online?
If you’re a Smart Pay As You Go customer, the easiest way to top up without leaving the comfort of your sofa is to access your online account. You don’t need your smart meter number, and if you save your debit/credit card, future top ups will take you just a few clicks.
How do I top up my prepaid card?
Locate a POSB/DBS ATM near you:
- Insert your ATM/Debit/Credit Card.
- Key in your 6-Digit Card PIN.
- Select More Services followed by Purchase/Top-up Card.
- Select the Telco (Service Provider) followed by TOP-UP CARD.
- Select your Account for top up and enter your Mobile Number for your mobile prepaid.
How do you put minutes on your phone?
Log on to your service provider’s website and into your account. Click the “Add Airtime” or similar link. Scroll through the choices offered. Most prepaid services offer a choice between several packages; usually a set number of minutes to be used within a certain timeframe.
How do I top up my T-Mobile pay as you go?
You can refill your prepaid account on the phone by calling the T-Mobile Refill Center. Just dial *ADD or click to call 1-877-720-5195.
How can I top up someone else’s phone?
Online or website means going to the mobile provider’s internet site to top-up. You will need a credit / debit card for payment. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account.
How do I top up my EE pay as you go voucher?
To top up your own number:
- text 150 with VO then a space and then the 16-digit voucher number. e.g VO 1234567891234567.
- call 150 from your EE phone and follow the instructions.
Can I top up expiry prepaid card?
Expired prepaid card cannot be reactivated and the SIM will be forfeited once it expires. You may wish to purchase a new prepaid card.
How do I top up Singtel card?
Top-up and Balance
- Top-up online at hi! Account (Free Access)
- Use My Singtel app.
- Top-up at any Self-service Automated Machine (SAM), DBS/POSB ATM or AXS Station.
- Dial *1355 via a Singtel Postpaid Line.
How do I top up Singtel $2?
Customers can top-up by inserting $2 worth of coins or a chip phonecard and pressing the “EASY Top-Up” hot button. Voice prompts, available in English, Mandarin, Bengali and Tamil, will guide them through the simple process (Please refer to Annex A for illustration of the payphone).
How do I add minutes to my total wireless phone?
To activate your service, text the word ACTIVATE to 611611 here. To add airtime, text the word ADD to 611611 here.
What does E Pin Top up mean?
e-PIN Top Up is the most flexible option for adding a plan or minutes to your mobile account. You will receive an email with redemption instructions and an electronic PIN upon purchase. Use at your convenience or as a gift.