How do I allow Pop-ups in Amazon?
To access settings for the Silk browser, view the left panel and then tap Settings. Select Bing, Google or Yahoo! as your default search engine. You can allow or block pop-up windows in the Silk Browser.
How do I allow Amazon Pop-ups on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, go to Settings > Safari and turn on Block Pop-ups and Fraudulent Website Warning. On your Mac, you can find these options in Safari > Preferences. The Websites tab includes options to block some or all pop-up windows, and you can turn on fraudulent site warnings in the Security tab.
How do I allow Pop-ups on Amazon tablet?
To manage notifications in apps installed on your Amazon Kindle Fire HD, open the Quick settings menu and tap on More. Then go to Applications > Notifications > App Notifications. Here you can choose whether you want to disable notifications for some apps or leave them on.
How do I change my view settings on Amazon?
To change your account settings: In Your Account, go to Login & security. Next to the account information you’d like to update, select Edit. Follow the on-screen instructions and select Save Changes.
How do I change my Silk browser settings?
To access the Silk Settings menu
- Launch the Silk browser from your device.
- Tap the menu icon on the navigation bar or swipe in from the left edge of the screen.
- Tap Settings.
How do I allow pop-ups for a specific site on my iPhone?
Allow pop-ups for a specific site
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- At the bottom, under “Pop-ups blocked,” tap Always show.
Is my iPhone blocking pop-ups?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Safari and turn on Block Pop-ups and Fraudulent Website Warning. On your Mac, you can find these options in Safari > Preferences. The Websites tab includes options to block some or all pop-up windows, and you can turn on fraudulent site warnings in the Security tab.
How do I unblock pop-ups on edge?
Results for “allow pop ups in edge”
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Site permissions.
- Select “Pop-ups and redirects”.
- Turn on “Block” to block pop-ups and turn off to allow pop-ups.
How do you unblock pop-ups on Iphone?
Safari (iOS) – Enabling and disabling pop-up blocker
- Launch Settings.
- Tap Safari.
- Under the General section, click the toggle next to Block Pop-ups to enable or disable the pop-up blocker. A green toggle indicates an enabled pop-up blocker.
Open the Silk Web browser from the home screen of the Kindle Fire. Tap the “Menu” icon at the bottom of the screen to open the Settings screen for the browser. Tap the check box labeled “Accept Cookies” in the Saved Data section of the Settings screen to enable cookies.