How do I activate my EE top up card?
To link an E top-up card to your device:
- text 150 with ETU then a space and then the 13-digit E top-up card number (the space in between is important so be sure to include it) e.g ETU 1234567891234.
- call 150 from your EE phone and follow the instructions.
How do I activate my EE pay as you go SIM?
Activate pay as you go 4GEE WiFi
- insert the SIM into your 4GEE WiFi device.
- connect to the browser – you can do this by connecting a laptop or tablet to your 4GEE WiFi or by turning on 4G on your device.
- once connected, select Register.
- register your details, then select Activate.
Do you have to top up pay as you go every month?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top-up your phone every month. You’ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
What is a mobile phone top up card?
A top-up card is a card bought by a mobile-phone user entitling him or her to an amount of credit for future calls.
How do I top up my EE number?
Re: Topping up someone else’s phone
- Text 150 with VO then a space and then the 16-digit voucher number – e.g VO 123456789123456.
- Or, call 150 from your EE phone and follow the instructions.
What is the number for EE top up?
Or call us to top-up by credit or debit card or redeem an e-voucher.
- call 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any phone.
- choose top-up and follow the instructions.
How does pay as you go work EE?
EE offers several different bundles to PAYG customers. A bundle is basically an allotment of minutes, texts, and/or data that you pay a set price for and that is then valid for 30 days (though if you go over your limits you’re free to buy another bundle before that 30-day limit has passed).
How do I set up my EE phone?
How do I register for My EE?
- Create an account – enter your name, email address and a password. You’ll use your email address and password to Log in.
- Confirm your account– we’ll send you an email, open it and click the ‘Verify you email address’ link within 24 hours.
- Connect your account.
How can I register my SIM card?
There’s a unanimous code for all operators to check SIM card registration. Dial *16001#, then a pop-up will appear on the screen. Enter the last 4 digits of the NID. Press enter and next you’ll receive a message containing the list of phone numbers that are registered under the NID.
Is pay as you go being phased out?
The telecoms giant announced it will axe its ‘classic’ PAYG and international sim cards for new customers, although existing ones will still be able to top-up. The move comes after Virgin Media announced it would be stopping PAYG.
How long does a top up last?
On most mainstream networks, your credit won’t expire providing you make a chargeable activity at least once every 6 months (e.g. an outgoing phone call, text message or using mobile data). However, on some smaller mobile networks, your credit may expire as quickly as 90 days from top-up.
How do I use EE top up voucher?
Product information. On EE, getting topped up is easy. When you buy this top up, a voucher number will be sent to your email address. You can redeem this by calling 150 from your phone and following the instructions, or by texting the word VO, followed by the voucher number to 150.
How does a mobile phone top up card work?
An E-voucher is a card or receipt that is printed with a unique 16-digit number, which can be activated and used to top-up your mobile phone. You must enter the 16-digit number to activate the top-up. An E-top up card is supplied by your mobile Network and is linked to your mobile phone.
How does a phone top up card work?
Top up by voucher. Top up vouchers are cards or printed receipts which you can buy from your network provider’s store or from participating supermarkets and shops. They often have a 16-digit code which you can redeem by entering into your online network account, app, or by calling in.