How do I set the timer on my Intermatic Malibu?
Programming the Intermatic Malibu Timer
Rotate the entire dial clockwise until the current time aligns with the time-of-day arrow. Next, program the timer to start and stop at certain times of the day. Notice the red and black markers (or red and green markers depending on the exact style of Intermatic timer).
Is Malibu lights still in business?
In August of 2017, the Malibu Lighting Corporation went out of business. … If you are looking for parts or additional Malibu Lighting outdoor landscape lights you might be able to find the parts you are looking for on Ebay or Amazon as a number of these products have found their way there after the bankruptcy auction.
How do you set an intermatic outdoor timer?
How to Set an Intermatic Wall Timer
- Erase all previous timer settings by sliding the control lever left to the “Off” position. …
- Move the control lever to the “On” position. …
- Turn the time dial clockwise until you reach the half hour that is closest to your present time. …
- Press the time dial to set the present time.
How do you reset an outdoor lighting transformer?
Transformer Circuit Breaker Tripped
If the switch is in the down or middle position it is likely tripped and not allowing power to flow. Flip the switch down or right (off) and back up or left to reset it.
How do you reset the automatic light timer?
How to Reset an Outdoor Lighting Timer
- Locate the “Reset,” “Restart” or “R” button on your timer. Press and release the button to clear the timer’s programming and return it to factory settings. …
- Set the time on your timer. …
- Set a lighting program for your outdoor timer.
How many lights can you put on a low voltage transformer?
The transformer is 200 watts. So it depends on the wattage of the led. Theoretically, you could have 200 1 watt lights, or 4 50 watt lights. I would not exceed 90% of capacity ( 190 watts) as there is some loss of power in the transmission wire.