How do I talk to a real person at UPS?
Call customer service toll-free at 1-800-742-5877. Representatives are available around the clock, seven days a week to answer your questions. You can also submit your inquiry through our online contact form.
How do I complain about UPS company?
UPS complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS®)
- Email Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tweet UPS Customer Care.
- Tweet UPS.
- Follow UPS.
- Watch UPS.
- Follow UPS.
How do I get in touch with the CEO of UPS?
Chief Executive Officer
- (Direct) +1 770 ❅❅❅ ❅❅❅❅ (Direct)
- (HQ) (404) 828-6000. (HQ)
- (HQ) 55 Glenlake Pkwy NE, Atlanta, Georgia, 30328, United States. (HQ)
Where is corporate headquarters for UPS?
How can I talk to a USPS agent?
To reach a live person in USPS customer service you can dial 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS®) phone number. Live customer service is available on this phone from 8am to 8.30pm EST on Monday to Friday and from 8am to 6pm EST on Saturday. If above phone number doesn’t work for you please try 1-800-222-1811.
What is UPS email address?
E-mail your UPS tracking numbers to email@example.com. For Customers Outside of the United States: The e-mail address for your UPS tracking numbers is determined by the country or territory selected when you log in to www.ups.com.
How do I file a complaint with USPS?
File a Complaint with the U.S. Postal Service
- Use the USPS website’s Email Us form. …
- Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) or TTY: 1-800-877-8339.
- Speak to the station manager (postmaster) at a local post office.
- Contact the district the postal consumer and industry affairs office that handles questions for your district.
How do I get a human at UPS?
If you need to speak to a live customer service representative in UPS customer service you need to dial 1-800-742-5877 (1-800-PICK-UPS®). To speak with a live agent, you need to say “Agent” or press 0, then say “Shipping information” or press 3, for example.
How do I report a UPS package not delivered?
UPS lost packages:
- Call 1 (800) 742-5877 – speak with customer service for a tracking update.
- Ask neighbors if they received the package.
- Wait 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time to file a claim.
- Start a claim with UPS here. . .