How do you top up WorldRemit?
At WorldRemit, it has never been easier to send airtime to Ghana.
All you need to do is:
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Select the amount you want to send.
- Pay online.
- You and the recipient receive SMS confirmation once the top-up has been made.
What is top up amount on WorldRemit?
Sending airtime top up to prepaid phones. An airtime top up is a payment made by WorldRemit to send a mobile recharge to a recipient’s pre-paid mobile phone call plan.
How do I load my WorldRemit account?
In the Wallet tab of the WorldRemit app, you’ll see the carousel of tile(s) of your existing currency accounts. If there are other currencies available to open in your region, you’ll see a ‘add a new account’ tile. That’s it!
How do I put money on my WorldRemit card?
Just follow these simple steps:
- login or sign up for a WorldRemit account (it takes just 2 minutes to create an account)
- select the country and amount you want to send.
- enter your recipient’s details (name, address, phone number) and bank details (bank name, IBAN number and SWIFT code)
- pay for your transaction.
How do I top-up an international number?
How It Works
- Enter the Phone Number. Enter the international mobile number you’d like to recharge.
- Confirm the Mobile Carrier. Confirm your loved one’s phone carrier is correct or update to the appropriate carrier.
- Choose an Amount. Choose the amount that you’d like to send to this phone number.
Can you top-up a mobile phone online?
On Mobiletopup.co.uk, you can get your mobile top-up online in a few simple steps: Start by selecting your UK mobile provider and the amount of call credit or mobile data you’d like to purchase. Enter your email address and select a payment method. You can choose from PayPal, Mastercard, Maestro or Visa.
How can I send top to Nigeria?
Just select the country the mobile phone you want to top-up is in using the box on the right-hand side of this screen. Then select the service, either ‘Bank Deposit’ or ‘Airtime’. You will then be asked to enter the number of the mobile phone you want to top-up, the amount and the mobile network.
What is data Topup?
The purchase of a Fast Pass or data top-up is an additional data charge. This means the amount paid for the Fast Pass or data top-up gets included in any notifications you receive about additional data charges.
How do I set up WorldRemit wallet?
How do I (or my recipient) register for the WorldRemit Wallet?
- Go to Google Play or the App Store and download the WorldRemit app.
- Sign up with your email address and create your password and PIN code.
How do I send money over the phone?
Check out these five options for sending money using your smartphone.
- Facebook Payments. In an effort to turn Facebook Messenger into a one-stop-shop for all sorts of services, everyone’s favorite social network added peer-to-peer payments to its mobile app in 2015. …
- Google Wallet. …
- PayPal. …
- Square Cash. …
Where do I claim world remit?
Where can my recipient collect the funds in the Philippines?
- Branches of Metrobank, Pera Hub and PSBank network:
- Metrobank (PHP and USD)* Pera Hub (PHP) …
- Branches of Banco de Oro (BDO) and BDO Remit network:
- Banco de Oro (BDO) (PHP and USD)* BDO Remit in SM Malls (PHP and USD)* …
- Locations of the following partners: