How do I put credit on my phone in Jamaica?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*8761234567*2#.
How do I put credit on my Digicel phone in Jamaica?
As a Digicel customer, you can top up by purchasing credit from any Digicel store, or from any store across the island that sells a Digicel recharge. Top up anywhere and at any time right from your phone with the MyDigicel app. Digicel Online Top Up is the fastest and most convenient way to top up worldwide.
How do I put credit on my Digicel phone?
In this article
- Dial *125# send.
- Dial *125*1876number#send. You can add the credit to your number or a friend or family member.
- Dial *125*Voucher Number#send.
- You will receive a message advising that the recharge is in progress.
How do I send top up to Jamaica?
With our secure service, you can top-up any prepaid Digicel or FLOW phone in Jamaica, wherever you are.
Once you have a Ding account created you can recharge in 3 easy steps:
- Enter the number to top-up.
- Select an amount of credit to send.
- Choose your payment method. Once purchased, the top-up is sent!
How can I top up online?
How it Works
- Select Your Country. Quickly and easily select your destination from the list of available countries.
- Enter Phone Number. Enter the number of the mobile phone you wish to recharge online and select your carrier.
- Select Top-Up Amount. …
- Complete Payment.
How do I add credit to my Flow phone?
How to TopUp your Home Phone
- Scratch the shaded area on the back of the card with a coin.
- Dial 980-TALK (8255) on your prepaid number.
- Enter your landline prepaid number 876XXXXXXX.
- Enter your security PIN (where appropriate).
- From the admin menu, press “1” then enter the PIN number printed on the back of the card.
How can I top up someone elses phone?
Online or website means going to the mobile provider’s internet site to top-up. You will need a credit / debit card for payment. This option may also be used to top-up credit on someone else’s account. Your bank may also allow you to top-up yours or another’s mobile account.
How do I top up with a voucher?
To top-up by voucher, select Top-up with a voucher and enter the 16-digit number printed across the receipt. Once you’ve entered the voucher code, your account will be topped up. To top-up by credit or debit card, you’ll need to register a credit or debit card first.
How do I send directly credit?
To send credit dial *128*1876 then the seven digits of the the telephone number * the amount#. For e.g. to send to $100 credit to 123-4567 dial *128*18761234567*100#. This applicable to all phones. Know your International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) as this is useful if your phone is stolen.
How can I get free credit for my phone?
Ten Easy Ways to Score Free Google Play Credit
- Get Paid to Play Games. Play games, then get paid so you can play some more. …
- Take Surveys. …
- Passive Income Apps. …
- Downloading and Trying New Apps. …
- Shopping in Store & Online. …
- Google Opinion Rewards. …
- Join Costco. …
- Register Your Google Devices and Samsung Products.
How do I top up MyDigicel app?
After logging into the MyDigicel, select “ ” from the home screen. Step 2. Enter your 11- digit phone number to top up. Select “Top Up with voucher” and “Continue.”
How do I check MyDigicel credit?
Dial *147# and press “Send” or “Call”.
- Select ‘*’ to view the other options. …
- Select the number for “Balance”.
- Select “My Balance”.
- A pop-up message will appear on your screen with your balance amount.
- You can also simply dial *120# to view your credit balance: