Where can I top up my e Electric card?
How do I top up? Take your gas card or electricity key to any PayPoint or PayZone outlet (gas & electricity) or Post Office (gas only). Pay for the amount you would like to top up on each device and simply put them in your meter when you get home.
How do I top up my pay as you go electric meter?
How do I top up for the first time?
- Put your key or card into the meter for at least a minute to activate it.
- Top up your key or card at a convenient Payzone or Post Office.
- Put the key or card into your meter. Electricity credit will transfer automatically.
How do you top up an E smart meter?
How to top up my Smart Pay As You Go meter
- Online at eonenergy.com/top-up.
- Login to your online account at eonenergy.com/login.
- Use our app by visiting eonenergy.com/app from your smartphone or download the app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Call our freephone automated service at 0800 015 6368.
How do I top up my electric key?
Using your electricity top up key
- Use up all the credit on your meter before you plug in your new key. …
- Plug your Bulb key into the meter and wait for 60 seconds. …
- Top up at your nearest Paypoint or Payzone. …
- After topping up, plug your Bulb key back into your meter and wait for 5 seconds.
Can you top up online with E?
FREE Smart Meters from E. Smart Meters are a new generation of gas and electricity meter designed to help you save time, energy and money. … You can top-up anywhere, at a Paypoint, online or via our mobile app and the money will credit your meter instantly.
Can you top up electric without card?
You can still make top-ups without your Keypad card, as long as you have your 19 digit premise number. This should begin with the numbers ‘98269’ and can be found on an old top up receipt if you have one. If you don’t have your 19 digit premise numbers don’t worry.
How much is the standing charge on a prepayment meter?
The amount of the standing charge depends on where you live and what tariff and supplier you have. It’s usually around 28p a day.
How do I get a prepayment meter installed UK?
Once you’ve found a deal you’d like to switch to, give the supplier a call and explain that you want a prepayment meter installed at your property. The energy provider will then take you through the process.
Can I top up my smart meter Online Utility Warehouse?
You can now top up from home – or anywhere – using your mobile phone. Just log into your online account with your customer number and password – or register in a few clicks if you haven’t already done so. In the Energy section, simply choose your meter and click ‘Top Up’.
Why is my smart meter not topping up?
Why isn’t my top up showing on my meter or IHD? It’s normal for smart meters to lose signal from time to time, just like mobile phones. This means it might take longer than usual for your top-up to show up as energy credit.