How do I get a top up on AIS?
Top up a mobile phone in just 3 easy steps!
- Recharge details. Select the country, enter the phone number and choose the amount.
- Payment details. Enter your Credit or Debit Card details or your Paypal account.
- Phone is Topped Up! Your top up is applied in real-time, and the mobile is ready to use!
How do I top up my phone in Thailand?
Top up Thailand
- Fill in the mobile phone number you want to Top up.
- Choose an amount you want to recharge.
- Decide how you want to pay: credit card (Visa, MasterCard), direct banking or Paysafecard.
- Within seconds your chosen mobile phone in Thailand will be recharged and ready to use.
How do I buy data on AIS?
How to buy AIS tracking data: a 6-Step guide
- Step 1: Understand What You Are Buying. …
- Step 2: Decide Exactly Why You Need It. …
- Step 3: Create a Budget. …
- Step 4: Conduct Preliminary Research on Providers. …
- Step 5: Make Contact, Ask Questions, and Set Up a Trial. …
- Step 6: Hold Meetings and Make Your Decision as a Team.
How do I top up AIS with PayMaya?
AIS Sim2fly PH
- Go to a CLiQQ kiosk in a 7-Eleven store.
- Choose “e-Money” > “PayMaya.”
- Key in the exact amount you’re going to pay/load and enter our PayMaya number 09565994786. …
- Hand over the receipt to the cashier and pay the amount for loading up.
- Before leaving the store, check again the number.
How do I load coins on AIS?
How to Buy International Load
- Step 1: If you have enough funds, go ahead and Open your Coins.ph app then tap on Buy Load.
- Step 2: Select your country.
- Step 3: Enter the mobile number then choose the amount of load you’re buying.
- Step 4: Review your purchase then Slide to Send!
How do you top up AIS SIM2Fly online?
The process is this:
- First, make sure you have your phone number. If you don’t know the SIM2Fly phone number, dial *545# to display the Thai phone number.
- Next, enter that phone number at an online top refill site, like MobileTopup.com. The country code is +66. Follow the steps to add an amount of value to the account.
How do I top up an international number?
How It Works
- Enter the Phone Number. Enter the international mobile number you’d like to recharge.
- Confirm the Mobile Carrier. Confirm your loved one’s phone carrier is correct or update to the appropriate carrier.
- Choose an Amount. Choose the amount that you’d like to send to this phone number.
How do you balance your AIS?
Enter this number in your phone and dial:
- Dtac Trinet Balance.
- AIS Balance. Press Dial : *121#
- True Move Balance.
How do I find my AIS number?
To ch eck the registration status of your SIM card, dial *161# (free). The SMS response will show the last 4 digits of the personal identity 13 digit number or passport number.