How do I reset my Asus Transformer tablet?
Press and hold both “Volume Up” and “Power” for about 2 seconds. If you did it right, a new menu should appear. The Asus Transformer Pad will complete the hard reset process and reboot into a factory default state. Use the volume buttons to toggle the setting to “wipe data/factory reset“.
How do I reset my Asus laptop to factory settings Windows 10?
- From the login screen, click the power icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Hold the Shift key while you click Restart.
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset Your PC.
- Click Remove everything.
- After your computer reboots, click Just remove my files. Click Reset.
New member. Thank you, Hold power and volume up then go to Enter BIOS, then disable the Boot Priority, and re-install your windows 10 again, if you want.
How do I reset my Asus Windows 8 tablet?
How to Reset Windows 8 Windows 8.1 Tablet Any Model
- – Connect the charger. – Select “Ease of Access”. …
- – Tab the Shift key. – Reset the tablet. …
- – Select: Troubleshoot. …
- Follow instructions on the screen to reset your tablet.
- This will reset and restore your tablet to its factory settings. Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel ツ
How do I unlock my Asus tablet?
Unlocking your screen
When the screen is locked, you can open it with the security unlocking options that the ASUS Tablet offers you. Tap then tap Settings > Lock Screen. Tap Screen lock then select an option to unlock your ASUS Tablet.