How do I activate my EE pay as you go SIM?
Activate pay as you go 4GEE WiFi
- insert the SIM into your 4GEE WiFi device.
- connect to the browser – you can do this by connecting a laptop or tablet to your 4GEE WiFi or by turning on 4G on your device.
- once connected, select Register.
- register your details, then select Activate.
How do I activate my EE voucher?
Or call us to top-up by credit or debit card or redeem an e-voucher.
- call 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any phone.
- choose top-up and follow the instructions.
How do I check the balance on my EE top up card?
You can also check your available top up credit any time. Simply log in to My EE or text BALANCE to 150 for info on your credit and any allowances.
How do I top up someone elses phone on EE?
Re: Topping up someone else’s phone
- Text 150 with VO then a space and then the 16-digit voucher number – e.g VO 123456789123456.
- Or, call 150 from your EE phone and follow the instructions.
How can I register my SIM card?
There’s a unanimous code for all operators to check SIM card registration. Dial *16001#, then a pop-up will appear on the screen. Enter the last 4 digits of the NID. Press enter and next you’ll receive a message containing the list of phone numbers that are registered under the NID.
How do I activate my pay as you go SIM card?
Activating your Pay As You Go data sim
- Pop out the right size sim for your device, put it in and switch it on.
- Visit the Pay As You Go mobile broadband page.
- Enter your mobile broadband number and click sign in. …
- Follow the instructions to register and activate your data.
- You’re ready to go.
How do I use EE top up voucher?
Product information. On EE, getting topped up is easy. When you buy this top up, a voucher number will be sent to your email address. You can redeem this by calling 150 from your phone and following the instructions, or by texting the word VO, followed by the voucher number to 150.
What number is EE top up?
You can call 360 from your EE phone or +44 7953 966 250 from any other phone.
How do I check my EE plan?
log in to My EE or use the My EE app. or text BALANCE to 150 – we’ll reply with details of any extra charges outside your price plan and give details on your remaining allowances.
What is my balance?
Your account balance shows your total assets minus total liabilities. Sometimes this can be referred to as your net worth or total wealth because it subtracts any debts or obligations from positive sums.