What is the number for EE top up?
Or call us to top-up by credit or debit card or redeem an e-voucher.
- call 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any phone.
- choose top-up and follow the instructions.
How do I top up on EE?
How do I top up my credit by phone?
- call 150 from your EE device (free on a Flex plan, 25p per call on pay as you go if you choose to speak to an advisor)
- choose Top Up and follow instructions.
How do I top up my EE data?
Topping up your device
- log in to My EE and choose Top up.
- select the amount you want to top up.
- enter your payment card details, review and confirm.
Do you have to top up every month on pay as you go?
Yes. If you choose a traditional Pay As You Go plan, there’s no need to top-up your phone every month. You’ll just need to keep your SIM card active which normally means using it for a chargeable activity at least once every 180 days.
How do u find out ur number on EE?
How do I find out my number?
- text NUMBER to 150.
- check your SIM packaging.
- go to your device settings.
- log in to My EE (it is displayed at the top of the screen)
Can I top up someone else’s phone?
Can I Top-Up Someone Else’s Mobile Phone? … Most major network providers will allow you to top-up someone else’s phone online via their website. You’ll need the mobile phone number and a credit or debit card to complete the payment. You can also top-up someone else’s phone if they give you their E-top up card.
How do you check your balance?
6 Easy Steps
- Log In Online. You can check your account balance online anytime—and much more. …
- Mobile Apps and Text Messages. Mobile phones, tablets, and other devices make it easy to check on accounts from just about anywhere. …
- Use an ATM. …
- Call the Bank. …
- Set up Alerts. …
- Talk to a Teller.
How long does 10 pound top up last?
Providing you keep your account active by topping up by at least £10 every 120 days, your credit will never expire. Any unused credit on your account when you top-up, will remain. So if you are due to top-up tomorrow and you still have £3 of credit, then you then top-up by £10, you will then have £13 of credit.
What happens if I don’t use my pay as you go phone?
If You do not, Your SIM Card will be disconnected from the Network and You will not be able to use the Services. You will lose Your mobile phone number and any Credit on Your Account at the time of such disconnection will be forfeited.
What do you get for 20 pound top up on EE?
£20 Pack: Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts & 30GB data. £30 Pack: Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts & 100GB data.