How do I assign an IP address to an APC PDU?
APC PDU configuration trick
- Use ARP to define an IP address for the PDU, and use the PDU’s MAC address in the ARP. command. …
- Use Ping with a size of 113 bytes to assign the. IP address defined by the ARP command. For. …
- Use Telnet to access the PDU at its newly. assigned IP address. …
- Use apc for both user name and password.
How do I find my APC UPS IP address?
Start the Network Management Card Device IP Configuration Utility. Enter the full IP address range of your network and click on the button to start the search for the UPS. The system will automatically locate the IP address of your APC UPS.
What is the default IP address for APC UPS?
The default IP address is 192.168. 2.66 with a subnet mask of 255.255. 255.0.
What is the default IP address for APC Network Management Card?
By default, the APC AP9630 NMC (Network Management Card) does not have an IP address assigned. The easiest way to configure an IP address is to log into the UPS’s NMC over a serial port. Many servers still come with a built-in 9-pin serial port, but most desktops and laptops do not.
How do I network APC UPS?
Connect to the UPS/device serial port using the correct APC configuration cable.
9600 bps, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit, and no flow control.
- Apply the port settings to establish the connection.
- Press enter 3-5 times to display the username prompt.
- Use the default username and password of “apc”.
How do I configure APC Smartconnect?
Getting started is easy..
- Install your UPS. Install a next-generation Smart-UPS at your business site. …
- Scan the QR code. Scan the QR Code printed onto your Smart-UPS to automatically begin registration via the web portal. …
- Register your UPS. Create a Schneider Electric account for your business.
How do I find my PDU IP address?
For PDUs with a display screen: Press and hold the select button for a few seconds. Once “IP” appears on the display screen, release the button. Your unit will then display the IP address in a sequence of four groups.
How do you manage APC PDU?
- Log into the DCE client and navigate to the Monitoring perspective and Device View pane.
- Right-click on the Switched Rack PDU and select Outlet Control.
- Select the checkboxes for the outlets that you would like to control. …
- Select the command to perform for the selected outlets.
How do I access APC PDU?
A Device User can also access the event log in the control console by pressing CTRL+L. The default user name is device, and the default password is apc.