Can I add someone to my UPS account?
Log in to the UPS Billing Center. Select the Company tab in the Administration section. Select Add New User in the Company user screen.
How do I add someone to my choice UPS?
Select Administration from the left side of the page, go to Manage Users, and select Create Users. This page allows you to create a new user.
Can I use someone else’s UPS account number?
You must select a valid UPS account account number. To bill charges to the receiver, go to the Add Shipping Options page and follow these steps: Select Bill Receiver. Specify the receiver’s UPS account number and the postal code for the account.
How do I add an address to my UPS account?
Add to the Address Book directly, as follows:
- On the Home tab in the Shipping window, select the Addresses button. …
- Type the name, address, and other pertinent information for the new customer.
- Select the Add New Address button.
- Repeat for each new customer you want to add to your Address Book.
Can I add family member to UPS My Choice?
Household Member Authorization.
To the extent made available by UPS in your location or country of residence, you may be permitted to add a Household Member residing at the primary residence associated with your UPS My Choice® delivery address to your UPS My Choice® Membership.
What is UPS My Choice membership?
When you become a UPS My Choice Member, you choose where and when eligible UPS packages will be delivered. … If you’re not going to be home to receive a package, you can reschedule your delivery for another day, or you can even redirect your package to a convenient location.
How do I change my user ID on UPS?
Select My Settings and then choose Edit User Profile. On this page, you can modify certain key information in your user profile, such as telephone number or extension.
Can you add a package to UPS My Choice?
All UPS My Choice® members can see UPS packages from the previous four months, as well as packages scheduled for delivery, in a convenient calendar view. … You can add addresses to your membership at any time in your UPS My Choice preferences.
How do I create a UPS label for someone else?
Select the Label Delivery Method you want to use from the drop-down menu. You have the option of billing yourself, the recipient, or a third party. Electronic Label: UPS sends a label by e-mail to your recipient. The recipient prints the label and attaches it to the shipment.
How do you send something to someone else?
How to Ship a Package
- Step 1: Pick Your Box. Use a box that’s big enough to safely fit what you’re sending. …
- Step 2: Pack Your Box. …
- Step 3: Address your Package. …
- Step 4: Choose a Mail Service. …
- Step 5: Calculate & Apply Postage. …
- Step 6: Ship Your Package.
Is my UPS account number valid?
To verify you have the correct information in your ups.com profile:
- Log in to ups.com (Be sure to use the same User ID and Password that is in your Shipping API)
- Select Account Summary from the My UPS tab rollover menu.
- Verify your account is listed; if not, select the Add a UPS Account link.