Linking GrabPay for quick checkout
- Tap on ‘Link your GrabPay wallet’
- Then, tap ‘Proceed’ to launch GrabPay.
- Enter your Grab registered mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to that number. You will have to enter it into the field.
- Tap ‘Confirm’ to proceed.
- Linking successful.
How do I top up my grab payment with PayPal?
Make PayPal the way to pay
- Select the menu tab on your Grab app, and select GrabPay.
- Tap on the wallet icon.
- Add PayPal as your payment method and tap on your linked PayPal account.
- Set your PayPal account as primary, and you’re all set to go!
How do I pay through GrabPay?
How to Pay for Online Purchases
- At checkout, choose GrabPay as your mode of payment.
- Enter the mobile number registered to your Grab account.
- Enter the six-digit code sent to your number.
- Review your purchase before tapping Confirm Payment with GrabPay.
- Wait for your payment to be reflected on your balance.
How do I top up on GrabPay?
Top Up Using Credit / Debit Card
- Tap on ‘Payment’ on the navigation bar.
- Tap on ‘Cards and Wallets’
- Select a top-up value, select your preferred payment method and tap ‘Confirm’
- Your top-up is successful!
How do I load my 7 Eleven GrabPay?
On your Grab app, you can cash in your GrabPay wallet in any 7-Eleven stores by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to ‘Payment’
- Step 2: Go to ‘Cash in’
- Step 3: Tap ‘In-store’ cash in method.
- Step 4: In Payment method, tap ‘Change’
- Step 5: Tap ‘7eleven’
- Step 6: Enter the desired cash-in amount and tap ‘Submit’
Does GrabFood accept PayPal?
Foodpanda customers can pay via cash on delivery (COD), credit card, debit card, or PayPal. Likewise, GrabFood accepts payment through COD, credit card, debit card, and GrabPay (Grab’s very own mobile wallet and payment solution).
Can I transfer GrabPay to bank?
To transfer your GrabPay balance to a local bank account:
Tap on the Transfer tile on your GrabPay wallet. Select Send to Bank Account. Enter the amount you would like to transfer.
Can I withdraw money from GrabPay?
Basics: GrabPay withdrawals
A maximum of two transfers can be made per day to bank accounts or e-wallets, and each transaction is capped at $5,000. … Your GrabPay transferrable balance can be cashed out to: A PayNow-linked bank account.